Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne
Upholstery Cleaning in Melbourne by Trusted Cleaners
Are you looking for the best name in Melbourne who can come up with some flawless upholstery cleaning? Your search should not go beyond Wilson Cleaning Australia. We are one of the most qualified names to offer seamless upholstery cleaning in Melbourne that will restore the spick and span look of your upholstered furniture, turning it as good as new. Our cleaners understand how important it is to keep your upholstery in the best possible condition. If not cleaned, the furniture will accumulate a wide range of pathogens and contaminants that will cause several respiratory issues.
That is why our professionals will come up with the best upholstery cleaning practices, including upholstery steam cleaning in Melbourne, that will remove all the pathogens, turning your upholstery as fresh as new! At Wilson Cleaning Australia, we offer customised upholstery cleaning solutions that will meet the bespoke cleaning needs of our clients, leaving them 100% satisfied.
Contact us for a Free Quote on 1300 580 809 or Email – email@example.com.
Why Choose Us?
- All our cleaners are background-checked and authority-verified.
- We use the safest cleaning methods that pose no threat to the upholstery, health, or environment.
- All our cleaners offering upholstery cleaning in Melbourne are highly trained in the use of the latest tools and cleaning techniques.
- They will take your custom cleaning needs and come up with bespoke cleaning solutions.
Get in Touch With Us
Dial us at 1300 580 809 to fix an appointment with our cleaners. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our deliverables.
Steam cleaning is the best way to clean your upholstery. Steam cleaning is a safe and all-natural process that can get amazing results without damaging your upholstery.
Water is heated, the tiny steam vapour molecules penetrate the fibres of your upholstery and push out unwanted particles. The process is able to remove stains and it also kills 99.99% of bacteria, germs and dust mites.
Drying time usually takes between 6-8 hours. Depending on the type of fabric, the outside elements, and proper ventilation, it could dry quicker or take a little longer.
First, our technician will vacuum the upholstery to remove any loose particles. Next, they will pre-treat any visible stains. Then they use a pre-conditioner that will relax the fibres and allows for deeper cleaning.
Finally, we will perform upholstery steam cleaning. Once they have completed the process, we will then apply a 100% non-toxic upholstery deodorising product that will leave your upholstery soft, fresh, and clean.
Yes. Some pet stains can be removed. The longer the stain has been there, the harder it will be to remove it completely.
Yes. Steam cleaning is a natural sanitising process that is very effective in removing allergens from your home. It can kill 99.99% of bacteria, germs, fleas, flea eggs and dust mites.
Areas We Serve
As a marketplace, Wilson Cleaning Australia offers both domestic and commercial cleaning services.
We have a large, dedicated team of qualified cleaners that primarily provide cleaning services for homes, schools, education facilities, childcare centers, age care, offices.
- All Cleaners are police checked.
- Use of the safest cleaning methods and advanced techniques
- Provide training for all staff.
- All cleaners are covered by third party liability insurance.
- Staff who adhere to strict occupational health and safety standards
- We ensure that there is no damage to premise during cleaning process.
- Each cleaning task complies with an approved checklists.
- Reliable staff & contractors